Quality Policy The inspection company
Helmsman Quality & Technology Services Co.,LTD
The main activity of the inspecting body for an independent examination of export-import contracts and pre-shipment inspection of goods in the Republic of Uzbekistan is to check the goods in terms of quality, quantity, export market prices and with a view to customs valuation, customs classification and acceptance of imports, as well as provision of population consumer products, food, machinery, equipment and technologies.
The management and the entire staff of the inspecting body for an independent examination of export-import contracts and pre-shipment inspections aim to quality work for all incoming requests for examination and inspection in accordance with the requirements of international organizations, local and regulatory documents of the Republic of Uzbekistan, National Accreditation and international regulations trade. To achieve this goal in the inspection body has developed and implemented a quality management system in accordance with the requirements of the standard O'zDSt ISO / IEC 17020: 2009.
In its activities the inspection body guarantees that the following basic tasks:
- Ensuring the high competence of staff;• Focus on the needs and expectations of customers;
- Execution of an independent examination of export-import contracts and pre-shipment inspection in time, with high quality and at a reasonable price;
- Ensuring impartiality of the claimants, the reliability of the results and the full respect for confidentiality;
- Continuous improvement of the quality management system to meet the needs and expectations of consumers, for continual improvement through the use of audit results, data analysis, corrective and preventive actions, and management review;
- Mutually beneficial relationships with all stakeholders within the competence of the inspection body.To implement the policy guidance of the basic directions:
- Meeting the requirements and continuous improvement of the quality management system in accordance with the requirements O'z DSt ISO / IEC 17020: 2009;
- Continuous improvement of the quality and analysis of work done by the inspection body;• Regular training and competence of staff of the inspection body;
- Systematic analysis of current and future requirements and expectations of customers and their satisfaction with our services;• Ensuring a high level of enterprise infrastructure;
- Application of preventive actions for the timely removal of non-conformities at any stage of the work process;
- Clarification of the quality policy, as well as timely bringing it to the attention of all personnel.
Management of Helmsman Quality & Technology Services Co.,LTD takes responsibility for the implementation of this quality policy, as well as providing the necessary resources and to create the necessary conditions for the achievement of the quality objectives thus hopes for understanding and support of the entire team of the inspecting authority.